The Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. It was founded in 2015 for the purpose of benefiting women and girls who live on the Central Oregon Coast
Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation improves our coastal community:
- Cosponsor with Oregon Coast STEM Hub girls’ robotic teams and provide mentors for the teams
- Provide food boxes for local families.
- Earthquake Day Camp for 6th through 9th grade girls July 18-20, 2016, Oregon Coast Community College North Campus in Lincoln City
- Provide t-shirts for Oregon Coast STEM Hub/Oregon Coast Aquarium GEMS (Girls in Engineering and Marine Science) Camp for girls
- Provide ASK brochures for the Central Coast Ceasefire ASK campaign
- Help fund Central Coast Ceasefire/Newport Police Dept. Gun BuyBack
- Give support to My Sisters’ Place
- Help 5th grade Toledo Elementary girls wave energy team compete at a national competition in New Orleans.
- Substantial donation to PFLAG to assist with emergency housing.
- Help fund KYAQ-91.7 fm, Lincoln County’s only public radio station.
- Provide start-up funding for the Diversity Coalition of Lincoln County
- Underwrite expenses for keynote speaker for Stronger Together March.
You can also support Central Oregon Coast NOW when you shop at AMAZON!
The Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.