The Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. It was founded in 2015 for the purpose of benefiting women and girls who live on the Central Oregon Coast.
Coast Festival NOW Stronger Together Run
Coast Festival NOW Stronger Together Run, Sunday, February 26 from 9 AM – 11 AM (registration at 8 AM), Newport Performing Arts Center, 777 W. Olive Street, Newport, OR 97365. Benefits Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation. 5k Run, kids Run,Run Walk This year the Coast Festival Run is becoming the Stronger Together Run and is being co-sponsored with Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation. We are still celebrating fitness and community participation, but we want to include a larger audience and participation. We are all stronger when we are fit. We want to encourage all to run and walk in this event. There will be a competitive part for those that want to set PRs and a fun part for those that want to be out enjoying our community and each other. You can register online or at the event starting at 8 am at the PAC.
Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation improves our coastal community:
- Cosponsor with Oregon Coast STEM Hub girls’ robotic teams and provide mentors for the teams
- Provide food boxes for local families.
- Earthquake Day Camp for 6th through 9th grade girls July 18-20, 2016, Oregon Coast Community College North Campus in Lincoln City
- Provide t-shirts for Oregon Coast STEM Hub/Oregon Coast Aquarium GEMS (Girls in Engineering and Marine Science) Camp for girls
- Provide ASK brochures for the Central Coast Ceasefire ASK campaign
- Help fund Central Coast Ceasefire/Newport Police Dept. Gun BuyBack
- Give support to My Sisters’ Place
- Help 5th grade Toledo Elementary girls wave energy team compete at a national competition in New Orleans.
- Substantial donation to PFLAG to assist with emergency housing.
- Help fund KYAQ-91.7 fm, Lincoln County’s only public radio station.
- Provide start-up funding for the Diversity Coalition of Lincoln County
- Underwrite expenses for keynote speaker for Stronger Together March.
You can also support Central Oregon Coast NOW when you shop at AMAZON!
The Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.